Thursday, February 23, 2012

November 2011

November was a great month. We have so much to be thankful for and it's always such a good time to slow down and think on those things.

Griffen got a new sand box courtesy of a consignment sale. As you can tell from the pics, he loves it! Love seeing his face as he runs his feet through the sand for the first time. Such a joy to be able to stay home and see all of these new discoveries each day as he grows.


How did I get blessed with such a sweet boy?! I love him so much. He has such a sweet, happy heart that shows through everyday. Don't get me wrong he has his moments but overall he really is the happiest kid I know. Everything is so exciting to him that his joy is contagious.So blessed to be his mommy!

When did he get so big? Next month he will be 2 years old. I still feel like I should be cuddling him up in his swaddle blanket and watching him curl up in my arms as a tiny baby. Instead he's running around nonstop searching for his next adventure.


For the past four or five years, it's been a family tradition to go to Tyler, TX for Thanksgiving and to camp out. This was Griffen's first time to go. His little feet never stopped from the time we stopped till the time we left. He searched every square inch of that place for anything and everything. He was such a trooper and always on the go. Mom, Griffen and I stayed in the camper and Dad and Scott stayed in the tent. Griffen loved every minute of the trip. Can't wait for many more memories each year we go back.
 So proud of himself helping Daddy sweep out the tent.
 This is what we call "camping in style!"
 Loved having a playground near our camp so little man could run till his little heart out!




So thankful for my family and the blessings God has given us this year! Through the ups and the downs of the last 10 months, I know God is in control. How can I not be thankful when I look in this sweet boys' face?!

No comments:

Post a Comment