Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Mom's Little Reader

Griffen's new trick is to dart into his bedroom as quick as he can whenever I turn my back for a split second! Can't really complain because this is what I find when I go in there...

He rushes over to his bookcase and begins to pull every book off the shelf until he finds just the right one to look at. This is also the child that starts laughing and clapping as soon as I open the blinds before naptime because he knows we are about to sit down and read a few books. Praying that I can keep this love of books and reading a part of his life!! The teacher in me melts everytime I see him get excited about books. His favorites right now are (1) Little People at the Zoo (2) Brown Bear, Brown Bear (3) Silly Brown Monkey, What do you wish for?......This is such a fun age!

1 comment:

  1. That is precious! That is such a good idea to keep them right down there within reach!

    ReplyDelete