Wednesday, May 11, 2011

First Trip to the Zoo

Last week we took our first family trip to the zoo. I was so glad when Scott suggested taking the day off to have some time together. How can I resist a day with my boys?! Griffen really enjoyed all the animals. His attention span was about 50%....Half the time he just wanted to get out of the stroller and run, the other half he was kissing the glass to try and get closer to the animals. I'm sure this will be the first of many trips to the zoo. Guess we'll have to get a zoo pass because Griffen is a nut for animals and I'm sure that interest will only grow as he gets older.

Love this picture!! We have had the hardest time getting G to look at the camera lately so we were so this one actually turned out.

"Daddy forget the camera...look at the elephants!"



 So happy and excited!

 Kissing the glass so the guinea fowl will come closer! I know it's gross but it's darn cute. :-)

Checking out the kangaroo

Loving the penguins! He had the room full of people laughing at him because he was squealing so much! 

After a few hours we had....one worn out little boy

No comments:

Post a Comment