Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

This mother's day we had a lot of sweet time with family. It was so good to be surrounded by love and celebrating being a mom and our own moms. Several times throughout the weekend, I did stop to think what this day could have held. I could have been holding my newborn baby girl.....Not wanting Satan to take hold of my thoughts, I quickly had to focus on what was and not what could have been. I looked and Griffen and thanked God for moment I have with my sweet boy and prayed that I would cherishe every second with him....Scott definitely spoiled me with some fun gifts. He had a recent pic of Griffen put on a canvas, money put in our house decorating fun (can't wait to spend that!!), a massage, and a pedicure. I love this man! So sweet and thoughtful!...We got to spend time with both our moms throughout the weekend and even time with Scott's grandmother. We are blessed with having family close.

Dad got G this Mother's Day balloon on Saturday...he is still carrying it around 5 days later. It has gone everywhere with us from the park, on our walks and everytime we get in the car! :-)

Happy Mother's Day Mom! Thank you for all you do to be an example of the kind of wife, mom and friend I want to be.....Don't tell her I posted this pic! She would be mortified because she was about to go on a walk and was "grubbed" out. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment