Wednesday, December 22, 2010

It's all in the details!

Just for my record and memory.....here are pics of all the little details of Griffen's party that I made. Most evreything was made from scrapbook paper, wrapping paper, or tissue paper. I tried to keep the party as cost effective but CUTE as possible, which is always a goal on one income.

Here's the cupcake table....I made the tissue paper pom poms. So fun and easy to make! Definitely something that I will do again. I also hung his monthly pics with his teddy bear above the table. Instead of a cupcake stand, I covered boxes with wrapping paper.
His birthday pic from JcPenney---his first experience with a cake. He hated it! I ordered the "1st birthday" plates after combing through tons of sites for the best deals.
The cupcake toppers were from scrapbook paper and the use of my friends cricut machine. So easy! Thanks Brandy!
The guest tables.
The little kids snacks. Of course, everything had to start with G! The big "kids" had 6 foot long sub. sandwiches and chips.
For favors, I made m&m cookies for everyone and then added gumballs to the bags too.
My dad made me pose by my handiwork. :-)
I asked the guests to sign a scrapbook page that I will add to Griffen's scrapbook to remember the day.
The birthday banner, once again made by my friend's cricut. Didn't really show up well in pics.
The throne for the little man! Mom and I made the bib and shirt. His shirt had a "G" on it and the bib had a "1" on it.

Such a fun day! The inner "self-proclaimed" party planner came out throughout the planning process. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment