Friday, January 14, 2011

Breckenridge Family Vacation---God's Handiwork

You can't go to Colorado and not be amazed at God's handiwork all around you. Here's just a few pics of the magnificent creation that God blessed us with.

Psalm 84:11---For the Lord God is our sun and our shield. He gives us grace and glory. The Lord will not withhold no good thing from those who do what is right.

Isaiah 1:18---Though your sins are like scarlet, I will make them white as snow.

Psalm 23:1-2, 6---The Lord is my shepherd; I have all that I need. He lets me rest in green meadows; he leads me beside peaceful streams....Surely goodness and unfailing love will pursue me all the days of my life, and I will live in the house of the Lord forever.

Psalm 121:1-2---I look up to the mountains- does my help come from there? My help comes from the Lord who made heaven and earth!


No comments:

Post a Comment