Saturday, January 8, 2011

Christmas 2010---Through Griffen's Eyes

My second Christmas was much more memorable than my first...mostly because I was actually awake this year! I had many fun memories, here are just a few...

It started off with mom dressing me up as Santa. Pretty cute, huh?!
 Throwing a fit before church, just because.
 Posing for pics with mom and dad before heading to church

 Eating lots of yummy food and getting spoiled by the Young family. Crazy relatives! :-)
 Getting some good one-on-one time with Aunt Jennifer
Playing with my new bug puppets from Precious
 Exploring the playhouse that cousins Trey and Ethan set up for us at Grammy and Grampie's house

All in all, it was a great Christmas! Just can't believe that next year I'll get to share it with my baby sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment